1) Increase online sales
2) Adding new customers through telesales and online sales
3) Retaining existing customers by regular contact with periodic communication
4) Promoting customer delight
5) Partly responsible for the goodwill, reputation, and image of the organization
6) Extensive interaction on daily basis with B2B and B2C segments including the field sales team, primary, secondary, tertiary sales partners, and channel sales associates
7) Coordination activities with various internal departments and stakeholders
8) Business promotional activities
9) Sales activities including tele sales, cross selling, up selling, and brand conversion
10) Attending review meetings and
11) Maintaining appropriate logs
12) Posting daily reports to management
13) Prioritizing the interests of the management
1) Keeping track of the online store orders (Caredura, Amazon, Flipkart, and so forth)
2) Periodically listing new products as they are introduced and delisting of phased out products
3) Updating price and stock on the various online portals
4) Business promotion by generating discount coupons from time to time
5) Setting discount and pricing policy of online sales with direction from management
6) Resolving issues related to orders, refund, shipment, return, and the like
7) Coordinating with the in-house logistics team for order related queries, the courier for shipment related issues, web design team for images of products, the technical research team for content, and with the digital marketing team for promotional activities
8) Responding to all forms of communication regarding online portal related issues
9) Initiating business promotional activities like bulk mail, sms campaigns, offers, and discounts
10) Regularly uploading posts on digital media like facebook, twitter, instagram, and whatsapp
11) Heavy interaction with primarily retail customers (pan global)
12) Exploring new online webstore portals for business feasibility
13) Responsible for SLA with the other online webstore channel partners
III. Customer relationship management
1) Customer retention activities involving past or existing customers from amazon, caredura store, web enquiry, or clinic by regular periodic communication, addressing and resolving their issues, and aiming for customer delight
2) Communicating with old customers to renew relationships
3) Daily interaction with customers for responding to their queries regarding choice of product, availability, shipping, indications, contra-indications, use, dosage, pain points, etc.
4) Daily communication across all segments of retail customers
IV. Inside Sales
1) Tracking leads from various sources like indiamart, inbound telephone calls, web enquiry, chat enquiry, email, facebook, and whatsapp
2) Coordination activities to connect the leads with the appropriate channels of sales either online, field sales, importer, wholesaler, reseller, or retail outlet
3) Follow up of the relevant sales team for closure of leads passed on to them
4) Channelizing commercial enquires to appropriate sales channels
5) Tele calling sales activity based on leads generated from the various sources
6) Sales promotional activities like sharing flyers through whatsapp to the field sales team
7) Frequent interaction with field sales team, physicians, distributors, stockists, drug stores, herbal outlets, and patients
Perks and BenefitsReimbursement And Bonus
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,00,000 PA.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role:Corporate Communication Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
Dr. JRK's Research and Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
The company has focused its product range to meet the requirements of medical practitioners and their patients in providing cost satisfactory treatments for problems, diseases and disorders for which there are no satisfactory treatment in any known system of medicine.
For more than two decades, the company has been actively engaged in developing innovative products and in validating their efficacy and safety through experimental and clinical studies. Many of these research papers have been published in leading indexed journals of global repute.
The company has ISO 9001:2015 certified and GMP and HALAL compliant facility and is committed to continuously upgrade its processes to meet stringent manufacturing standards.
Contact Company:Dr. JRK's Research and Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.